13.5.11

Best part of our memories

I like it when I'm home alone, when dad and mom aint in. That's the only time I can cry as much and as long as I want. Browsing through photobooth folder, among the photos I spotted your face. The day we hang out in town together. I suppose I brought you out to do a lil shopping with Ayako. We had Swensens outside Cine, I can't remember if you gave me a treat or I did, but I think I did because I remember you devouring the ice-cream happily & also I never love ice cream as much as you did. I'd my laptop with me so we photobooth-ed in the public, the 3 of us. Pictures after pictures, we even made a video. Although the sound of you in it is quite faint, at least I can hear you brother. I hear you laughing, see you smiling, still breathing, still eating... It hurts. Because these are only part of the best memories we share. Idk how I'm going cope in 5 years, or even 10 years down the road without you but I'd tell my kids they've an awesome uncle. :)

Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
Powered by Gee! from StarHub

No comments:

Post a Comment