skip to main | skip to sidebar

Let Love Fly

Her mind lives in a quiet room.

17.5.11

And I find peace when I'm confused. I find hope when I'm let down. Not in me, but in you.

Posted by 22 at 5:45 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Facebook Badge

Mitchell Points Fingér


Blog Archive

  • ▼  2011 (75)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ▼  May (20)
      • Some cmeowmee love!
      • Where's Mr. Nice
      • Love you, Mom!
      • Club SOUL tonight
      • It's like rain falling down  Drops of pain hit th...
      • 18th
      • Vintage
      • 15Qs
      • And I find peace when I'm confused. I find hope wh...
      • Dear friends :)
      • Best part of our memories
      • 12th
      • Ill
      • I hate this feeling in me. I was happy for a few h...
      • We can’t fast-forward time to know if it’s worth ...
      • It's okay to fall in love, but where do i go from...
      • But you won't let me make it right.
    • ►  April (22)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (17)
  • ►  2010 (117)
    • ►  December (23)
    • ►  November (22)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ►  January (3)