Hi baby brother.
Are you coping well up there? It's been a month not seeing you. For all I know at least when you were hospitalized I could touch and talk to you.. Seeing you makes me feel safer because you're physically with me and I wouldn't face with such a harsh goodbye (you left without a word).. I still remember the last time you reacted to our words was probably the day you were admitted into A&E, you jolted, you raised up your hand. Were you reaching for me? Come to think of it, I regretted not saying how much I love you, how much you meant to me although we always argue. My heart sank, indescribable to put into words the amount of pain every time I've flashbacks of what you told SJ. I miss you I think of you every day. Whenever I see Pris & Damien I wish I'd you with me too....
For now I can only talk to myself to my heart hoping you'd hear my words.
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
Powered by Gee! from StarHub

No comments:
Post a Comment