27.4.10

38. I see his face now, you know, the boy i told you about

Alone against the world.

You know how some people fall in love easily, while others choose to wait for someone whom they marked as their cup of tea of Mr. Right? I belong to the latter. & then there are some of us coming up with set of 'qualifications' for boyfriend/girlfriend, and as much as i'd like to agree how being a lover is a NOT job and we're NOT hiring employee, it's still inevitable for myself to be sure what kind of boyfriend i want and the boy that i chose to be together.
I feel stupid to admit i'm scared about this; scared to commit to someone wrong. I don't want a short happiness. I yearned for something more, something more than you and me. Something that i don't wanna be wrong for the second time. Something nice, and to know i can feel comfortable around you and be myself..

No comments:

Post a Comment