I always assume everything is going to be okay. That everything would just work fine if i don't get myself too involve and be too close with Friends. Most importantly i thought at the least i wouldn't be hurt or disappointed if there were any back-stabbing games, simply said, i chose not to have any best friends, lest they turned out to be beast friends. Nobody wants that.
I don't like the drama between Friends, i don't like being the main topic (something negative and behind my back?). I cannot stand how i might easily be thrown aside or be outcasted in any way. All these may not be happening, but there is still something that made me go into writing today. I love whoever i hang out with. I hang out with different cliques but who stays? Only one till date, i'd say. Some friends come and go; met new ones and never remember who went through thick and thin with them earlier. Some just stop talking to you for no apparent reason, which makes me feel they're itching for a bitch fight because i. do. treasure. them. It could be something i did which cause the abrupt silence between us, it could be something i'm not aware of myself too, but if you're sadden by it, THEN TALK. I'm open and i can talk about anything even if it means criticism. Not disappear like as if the days months years we spent together are just another chapter. You don't close the book yourself, even books make it clear with THE END.
& then there is another clique. We weren't entirely close.. in fact i don't feel bonded but i do like you guys. Even until now, how much i've learnt about you guys, the things that particularly one of you guys did to me may still sadden me, but i pass it. I let it pass. Not saying i'm forgiving you. I'm saying it's a bad experience, and i don't want to bring it up again.
I was taught, "You can’t always control the circumstances in life, but you can control your attitude toward those circumstances."


No comments:
Post a Comment