Am highly annoyed with my eyelids. I wouldn't mind waking up with a fresh pimple on the tip of my nose, i wouldn't mind eye infection. I don't mind being sick too. At the least i can be outdoor, meet the world, and work! But what's this: woke up to realize my eyelids are swollen as if i've been crying for days?! (no i did not!) This thing, i don't know what to call it anyway, so this thing has been on and off for a month already. I didn't think it would be a big deal so i chose not to consult the doctor before, but check this out:
NOT . SO . GOOD !
Picture quality is bad, background is not awesome, and spare my haggard look. I'm home! Not going for fashion show!
I know i've always wanted double eyelids but please don't do this to me. Not like this, it isn't awesome at all. It's torturing me, consider the difficulty to open my eyes. & also, how the hell am i going to work! Supperclub know! Easily said, telling me it's dark and it wouldn't be obvious.. but i'll still feel inferior (plus my self-esteem is already low enough to handle further disappointments) to face people in club with this look. Not like i want the dance floor to evacuate too.. Then i've an important interview on Monday. Can't scare my interviewer before he could judge my work efficiency, right?
@ 03:37am
Damn. I'm going to sleep now. Hoping my eyes will miraculously be fine when i'm awake. It's Eileen's 22nd birthday celebration later and i'm definitely needed, so please. please. please. let me recover and go out to play! I don't need to be pretty but the eyelids must, without doubt, be back to normal! Thank you, i hope you hear my prayers.
x


No comments:
Post a Comment