23.4.11

I miss you.

Usually I've you in the living room watching tv. Even if we're not physically together but having you in the house made me feel less bored in fact happier because I'm not alone.
Usually I would see your tattooed-back whenever I pass by your room to the toilet. A relief knowing you're safe at home with me.
Usually I would be annoyed whenever you use my hair dryer and anything without my permission. I promise I wouldn't be argue with you if you're still here; I miss your nonsense.
Usually I've someone to talk to when I'm bored at home. Where are you then? Here I am at home, being the only child, facing the walls.

Believe me, I've tried to accept the fact you're gone.. But trying isn't helping and you know how much I can never deal with an unexpected death. :'(

Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
Powered by Gee! from StarHub

No comments:

Post a Comment