22.2.10

11. I'm A Chinese After All

WaaaaaSsup! Been off here for quite a while, with tons of photos waiting to be uploaded but i just cant be bothered because Facebook holds the first priority. Honestly? I dont enjoy CNY at all, it's like other than the money factor, i dont see the need of being happy over it. I'm the least excited, well except for day 2 because it was well-spent with friends. No, im grumbling not because im one of those who has papers or examinations after CNY season. In fact it's the holidays for Rp already. Anyway back to topic, CNY is a bore to me. Most of my time on the first day was spent at my maternal gram's - & being a cyber addict. There is absolutely nothing to do other than watching the teevee? Eating? Sleeping? Every 5 minutes retouch on makeup? (crazy) B.t.w i hate that grey dress i was wearing. Makes me look so bloated and fatter. Which explains the minimal number of photos i was in.

Met Willie at Hougang Ave 8 Mcdonald with brother after dinner. Even that 1.5-hour there makes my day happier than the dont-know-how-many-hours at gram's. Not saying i dont miss any of them but it's just so boring y'know! Caught Valentine's Day with JH & co. at AMK hub before Marc picked me up for Butter Factory. I'd say everything wasn't right that night.









HAPPY SAINT VALENTINE'S DAY ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment