Sent baby laptop to Amos on Friday and now I'm tortured. Almost 3 days without tumblring, and facebooking PROPERLY. There are 2 albums of photoss I need to upload and they take a bit of iPhoto-ing, how possible is that for me to send in raw photos from the camera to facebook righttt?
And I'm blogging this in the bus. This is how I've been trying to connect myself with the cyber world; via another awesome gadget I ever own. Blackberry ftw! <3 so I thought the bus journey to Woodlands is still a longggg way, I can make do with a short post since I can't sleep in the bus. The girl sitting next to me slept the minute she sat beside me. A part of me is stopping myself from pinching her, no joke. She should learn to portray herself if she chose to sleep in the bus whutt! Lying on laoniang's shoulder? Who does she thinks she is?
Oh hey. I'm in Woodlands already! This is fun. I should do it soon, like blogging while I'm on the bus. Especially when I know the journey is gonna be long.
2.2.10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment