Because my phone hasn't been with me for as long as 2 hours it kept me thinking of the things i've done versus the things i'd really love do yet can never find the courage. I was more afraid of doing it, what if i fail, what if no matter how much i learn how much time and effort i put in i may never be that successful, what if what i want to do isn't for me? I'm never confident in myself.
& today, i'm making it a rule to stop whining on social networks about my work, my friends, my heavy assignments or even anything. I figured it's just part of learning and that's life. How is whining in a corner going to help anyways.. Of cos i would if i'd to, if necessary - that's probably when i'm on the verge of breaking down.
31.3.11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment