19.12.10

2nd JB trip this week

 
 

Last night Kel told me everything on my blog, twitter as well as facebook is onslaught of food. Hahaha I can't deny cos I really love food and it's gotten worse ever since ZoukOut. A part of me just unleash and eattttt. Guess it's time I treat everyday as ZO so I can control and maintain a lil. Took me quite a while for my face to slim down know! Hello thunder thighs and bat wings, you guys have over-stayed, time to move out!!

JB with Mark, Jas and Ernest just now. 2nd time this week already, see, told'cha food is my best friend. Sometimes I just wish I get food poisoning and lose my appetite so I could lose more weight! Anyway, above are 2 new sex found food @ JB. The chix is the best I ever had. Everyone I went with loves it :) and the 'ai yu' drink is awesome! Probably because I love sour stuffs and it suited my taste bud immediately I'd the first sip.

Abrupt ending.
I'm dozing off anytime, goodnight lovahs! Xo

Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
Powered by Gee! from StarHub

No comments:

Post a Comment