I kind of enjoy working this week. No wait. They say, you never have to work a day in your life if you enjoy and love what you're doing. So yeah i'm lovin' this week! :)
So while i've been away from here, i was slowly reverting back to the party scene.. for continuously 3 weeks. Birthday week 23rd last month was memorable. H3F + ultimategluelovahs! Saying that reminds me the polaroids i need to collect from Fiona before she leaves from Phuket on Thursday. And then comes Halloween, which is a big big mistake to get drunk. Joanna sort of self-hired herself to be my nanny for that night because i was really wasted. To the extend i feel ashamed to say this, friends reminded me i've been hitting Choon Yan's head, sobbing outside Zouk and hurling vulgarities like no tomorrow. Embarrassing much. I hope nobody recognize me; this must have been the symptoms of split personality. Anyway time for me to relax for the rest of the days till Zoukout. I'm gonna take a break since school is back next week for Principle of Management on F&B Operations. Hmmm.





No comments:
Post a Comment