16.6.10

47. I never wanted to leave, but you never gave me a reason to stay either.



Guess once in a while i still think of my past rls. It's reaching a year since we officially broke up. It was easy to remember the date because that was the day he got outta SAF. Once or twice we tried to make things happen. & frankly speaking, i've already known my feelings were (almost) dead after we started speaking a month later. But i still chose to give it a try which obviously never work out. "You, me, you or me?" that doesn't matter anymore. I've grown apart from whom i thought i used to be and turning into what i am. I used to think he could be the one; he was special to me and i feel comfortable with him. It's true, he could probably be the first guy i feel that comfortable with. But then all is over. It stopped there. It's like seeing you in a whole new perspective now- just another boy.

I moved on pretty quickly i must say. Like what they say, time heals all wounds. Maybe mine works a lil too fast because i just know it's time to give up trying. & so along the way I get heartbreaks, i get all the dirts from boyz, i get disappointments due to my weakness- i've the habit of pinning hopes on people although i clearly know that without hopes there wouldn't be disappointment, but well. It still happens..




I’m ready to let go, move on, be happy, but there’s always this little shred of “Well maybe he’ll want me tomorrow.” You know what I mean.


Yeh, it's just a selfish thought in me and definitely no hidden meaning BECAUSE life is G R E A T the way it is now! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment